Thursday, October 16, 2014

Poland is Groovy

Recently, I finished an outline of how my program would work, and I decided to start programming in Groovy. My step-dad uses Groovy in his day-to-day programming, so I thought I would try to use it for my project. Groovy doesn't require too many words, but it still has features like closures and object-oriented programming. I will try doing my program in Groovy before any other language. Here's part of my code:

class Operand {                                                             
    Boolean binary;                                                         
    Closure closure;                                                        
    def Operand(Boolean b, Closure cl) {                                    
        binary = b;                                                         
        Closure = cl;                                                       
    }                                                                       
}