Students have the opportunity to come to the Innovation Lab and create a proposal for a self-driven project. These projects allow students to explore advanced technology by creating personalized learning experiences in subjects such as mobile application programming, web development and game design & development.
The students participating in the Innovation Lab also serve as the first line of support for the student run help desk. Students can expand knowledge in the areas of networking, hardware and also troubleshooting technical issues.
● Developing A Mobile Application or Web Based Application
● Creating A Website Or Blog For A Business or Personal Interest
● Developing A Game or Multimedia Project
● Developing A Network Design Plan
● Building Computers or Studying Hardware
● Learning More About Social Media & Professional Networking
● Using Lab Time To Work On The Technology Centered Components of Another School Project
● Intern/Externship Opportunities with Technology Industry
Participation 50% – Daily work, G-Doc journal, feedback
Content 50% – What you produce – blog, tutorials, app, videos, podcasts