Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Technology In My Life


I take after my father when it comes to technology…I love it. I think it is a big part of the lives of many today and and in this day and age, it has brought about incredible advances and innovations throughout humanity. My love of technology lies in computers, gaming, and other devices like phones, entertainment systems and so on. I spend a lot of time working with computers, learning about how they work, parts and what there model numbers mean, programming, and gaming. I learn a lot from my dad who knows computers better than anyone I have ever met. Since a good portion of my time is spent with computers and other devices, it has a big role in my life. I love working with them and I hope to make a career out of hardware, software, or both in the future.
For years, I have dreamed of owning my own business and producing software and hardware (more so software as companies like Apple, Samsung, and Intel have taken over the hardware industry). My father owns a software business and I hope to one day possibly assume the CEO position at the company when he retires, or build a company of my own. I plan on going to school and getting a degree in both business and computer science. It has been my passion and desire for a long time to make a career working with computers and other devices, and I continue to learn more and more every day.

  I have a very broad range of skills when it comes to technology. I am not an expert at anything (as I haven't even lived long enough to gain the skills to be considered an expert), but I am good at a lot of different things. I have always been able to solve problems with computers and phones, whether it was in the field of programming, or other problems such as problems with hard drives or files on computers and many other miscellaneous things. Aside from my dad, I am always fixing things for people in my family and teaching them how to use different devices. I have enough knowledge that I can usually solve and fix problems most problems with computers when they arise and I hope that one day I will be able to consider myself an expert in the field of computer science.