Thursday, October 30, 2014

Adam Yee Blog Entry #4

It's that time again.  About a week ago I came down with severe food poisoning and was out for about half a week.  Thus, I'll be merging the previous week's blog post with this one.
Unfortunately, due to my illness, I wasn't able to go onto the field trip to Foxborough.  I spent that day doing makeup work.  However, I am still slightly behind in the progression of my project.  The fact that I still haven't found a student-friendly statistics software doesn't help my case either.  However, the NBA has started so next week I will present the NFL ultimate team.  Due to the fact that I still don't have software, I won't be able to analyze the stats for the Fantasy Football season.  I am currently learning how to use one but it's very complicated and may take time to get the hang of.  Hopefully I will be able show some screenshots soon.
A little shorter of a blog post this week, but I haven't been able to do much because of missing several classes.  Pictures will be up next blog post.