Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Collin Blog Entry For the Month of March

So far I have been working on basic HTML and planning a webpage. I have been using codecademy and W3 schools for learning basic HTML. Also, I have been planning a template to put my website on. I will be implementing SEO on this webpage and learning/using some techniques to rank the site. These will be learned through websites online, as well as other files and PDFs found on the web.


I enjoy this class for the independent attributes it offers. I am able to do as I please regarding computers. The skills I learn in this class will be used on my own time. These are skills that if I did not learn in class, I would likely learn on my own time outside of school. It is nice to be able to learn something in this class that I will be able to put in practice.