Thursday, February 6, 2014

Taha Vasowallas Andover Innovation Lab Project: Aquanotes Development

My name is Taha Vasowalla and I am currently part of the Andover Innovation Lab. So far, I have been working on a project called Aquanotes that my friend and  I started a little while ago. Basically, it is a program for organizing and keeping track of notes. By making note-taking easier and more visually appealing
as well as making it accessible from the web, note-taking should become more streamlined and more efficient overall. There are many bugs in the program and new ones always pop up whenever I add a new feature so it looks like it might take a while to get a fully working prototype up and running. The deadline that I have set for a fully-functioning prototype is the end of this school year.

After the prototype is done, we plan to have beta testers find any bugs or features that we might have missed and then build on to Aquanotes as we go on.