Friday, December 19, 2014

Al-e-son

This week, we had to do certifications about our respective projects. I did a certification on HTML5 from alison.com. I managed to skip the video and still answer the questions correctly, so I got the certification. It wasn't difficult at all. I would take an advanced JavaScript course, or an ECMAScript 5 course, or a Web Components course, but unfortunately this was not offered anywhere. I decided to do HTML5, but I regret not being able to do more.

In my final presentation I will show off my site, try to find old versions of the site, and talk about how I created most of my projects. I will also show off the resources I used, such as the polymer website, materialpalette, and several youtube videos. I will also show off the code and explain how I used to do certain things, but not any more.