Friday, February 13, 2015

Super Sliders: It's a level beyond mere Sliders

This semester, I am back in the e-saddle in the Innovation Lab/Unpaid Tech Intern Zone. Last semester I didn't manage to figure out how to implement all the features I wanted to in my program (Sliders), and this time I'm back with a vengeance and the drive to complete.
Sliders 1.0

Or not, we'll see. The paint() method is deceptively difficult. It's a challenge worthy of my ambitions!
Pure, Unadulterated Evil

By the end of the year, I'll ideally have updated Sliders 1.0 with fancy new buttons to alter the shape of what's colored by the sliders, as well as some buttons to change the size of the altered shape. If I manage to achieve my current goals, I will do my best to come up with more features, or maybe I'll start on another application. My program will have evolved beyond the mere Sliders it was before; it will have become a Super Sliders 2.0!