Friday, December 19, 2014

No courses? No problem!

In the past few weeks I have been working on a course to improve skills needed to complete my independent project. Although I really knew everything I needed to complete the project, we were still asked to complete one of these. Unlike most people, my project topic was difficult to find a course on. I wasn't able to find one on the software I was using but I did find one based on fighting games in general. It was somewhat of help but it mostly taught me the essentials I already knew. I was surprised how little amount of free content and courses was on the web.

For my final presentation I probably will not include to much material based on this course. Ill probably mostly talk about my process of teaching myself this new software platform and having to create my own unique. The course was a nice refresh but it was not anything different or new that applied to my project. But in general my fighting game is on track to be very close to complete. Hopefully I wont run into to many problems as we enter the last few weeks of this class./