Friday, November 21, 2014

Glitches Everywhere

This week I ran into quite a few glitches in the game. Whether it be problems with the victory screen images or issues with some of the character animations. Some of this I have been able to fix but other aspects I have had quite a difficult time trying to solve. Going into this project I knew I would run into these kind of things, but to be honest I have found a lot more than I initially expected. It's not to big of an issue though seeing as I have fixed most of them, but there are definitely a few that I need to fix still.

Besides those few (many) issues, everything seems to be going smoothly. I think I have made enough progress to say I am officially out of the pre-alpha stage and have moved onto alpha. Seeing as most of the roster is done and the glitches are (hopefully) on the way out. Once I have all the characters added and balanced into the game, I will move onto the beta stages where I will just have to refine the existing aspects of playable characters and hopefully finish up the AI for the arcade mode. In other news I did finish up the co-op modes such as four player team battles and 3 vs. 3 battles. Last post I said I would include some video content of the game. So here it is. Both these are against another human player. Next post I will show some AI battles.                                                                        
video