Friday, November 21, 2014

A site for sore eyes

Last time we checked in, I had just started my new project. Now, I have gotten very far. I finished almost everything on my todo list, and my site has graduated from alpha to beta. I also decided to get paid hosting, which included a free domain, Everything is going really well. I'm redoing my Google+ and Gallery pages, and my presentation at GDG Boston was a success.

My site looks much better than it did before, and most of what I need to do now is fix everything on Firefox and Safari. I have migrated to Polymer 0.5.1, which brought a lot of breaking changes. I also cleaned up my code, and it is much easier to understand and maintain.